Unlock the full capacity of the nordic entrepreneurial community!Sign up and get access to co-working spaces and news.
As a student at either Chalmers, DTU, KTH or NTNU you have the opportunity to have your desk surfing subsidised when it’ connected to your studies. The scholarship for student mobility is funded by NORDPLUS and comes in two parts. One travel grant (only applicable when travelling between two countries) and one allowance part.
The minimum duration for your mobility is one week (five working days).
The maximum amount for a scholarship is € 400 (€ 330 for travel and € 70 for one week allowance).
For questions and to obtain application forms please contact GrowNordic
Grow Nordic "desk-surfing" is a program where you and your team can borrow a workspace at one of the GrowNordic incubators free of charge for up to one week.
Criteria: The venture team have to be sited at one of the Grow Nordic partners places for joining the desk surfing.How do you benefit?
- Gain new insights valuable for your studies
- Access to numerous co-working spaces for free
- Network with likeminded individuals, companies and investors
- Keeping you up to date on the latest Nordic startup news
- Ability to showcase yourself or your company
- Experience other countries startup ecosystems